Launch of engage website for current and former members
1. Defence has launched a new website called engage to assist current and former members find support.
2. Engage simplifies the process of finding information and accessing free support and services by providing a common entry point that is electronically accessible from a range of platforms.
3. Serving members are reminded that they access health services and support through on-base health facilities.
4. Engage connects users to free support and services from government agencies, not-for-profit service providers and charities, based on a range of criteria including needs, geographical location (local, regional, and national), and the support or service required.
5. Individuals do not need to register to access engage, and individual use of the website is not tracked.
6. Access the engage website via https://engage.forcenet.gov.au/.
7. For more info visit engage faqs page https://engage.forcenet.gov.au/faq or contact email@example.com or phone (02) 6127 2100.